Several College of Liberal Arts faculty, staff and students are featured in the Spring 2012 issue of UTArlington magazine. Highlights include:
- Q&A with Anthropology graduate student William Nutt (p. 7)
- Dr. Elizabeth Cawthon (History) weighs in Britain’s Queen Elizabeth II’s 60-year reign (p. 12)
- Alumna Julie Gould‘s short film “8” (p. 14)
- Alumnus Joe Gumm‘s Emmy Award win for his family-friendly TV adventure show (p. 35)
- Work by Shannon Brunskill (Art and Art History) as the sole American entry in an international exhibition (p. 39)
Read the full stories and download a PDF version of the magazine at http://www.uta.edu/utamagazine/.